barcode

Scan a Wax Box Bar Code

Please wait

2021 NFL Pick Your Team Break

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

Pick Your Team style NFL break ! 

 

1 x 2021 Prizm NFL Hobby

  • 2 Autographs
  • 10 #'d Prizms
  • 4 Silver Prizms
  • 5 Inserts
  • 24 Rookies 
  • Manga ? Color Blast ? Stained Glass ?

1 x 2021 Contenders / Optic Hobby 

  • 2 Autographs
  • 1 Insert and 1 Parallel

1 x Childe SSP / Case hit edition 
      * 1 slabbed or magged SSP / case hit 
             per box ! 1 
      *   14 card set (4 slabs , 10 magged)
      (Color Blast , Kaboom , Downtown ,  
         Marvel , Night Moves , Honeycomb,
         Genesis , Storm Chasers , Zebra , 
          Masquerade Ballers , Stained 
          Glass)

 

Add $1 if you would like to participate in our group 1/1 pot ! Currently $553 ! If you are lucky enough to hit a ONE of ONE a card for your team you will win 75% of the cash pot , along with your sweet 1/1 card of course ! The remaining 25% will start the next pot . You will also be alive for these smaller bounties if you contributed the extra $1 :

$25 for Jersey # match 

$10 for any card #'d /10 or less 

 

1 team : ADD $5 shipping ❗️
2 + teams : FREE shipping    â—️


Please send payments as you claim ! 

 

🇺🇸USA Shipping ONLY !!!

 

PayPal - NO NOTES (FF ONLY)

        spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY

        @Shane-Childe

CA- $shanester528


 

 

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Team Price USD $ Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

Arizona Cardinals $ 50 Unpaid
2

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

Atlanta Falcons $ 60 Unpaid
3

mikecarlton

Mike C*****n

Baltimore Ravens $ 45     Paid     1/1 ✅
4

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

Buffalo Bills $ 50 Unpaid
5

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

Carolina Panthers $ 50 Unpaid
6
Chicago Bears $ 190 Unpaid
7

drmbig

Irvin H*

Cincinnati Bengals $ 150 Unpaid
8
Cleveland Browns $ 20 Unpaid
9
Dallas Cowboys $ 65 Unpaid
10

craig2311

Craig C*****t

Denver Broncos $ 45 Unpaid
11
Detroit Lions $ 45 Unpaid
12

craig2311

Craig C*****t

Green Bay Packers $ 45 Unpaid
13

daniellambert

Daniel L*****t

Houston Texans $ 75 Unpaid
14

craig2311

Craig C*****t

Indianapolis Colts $ 40 Unpaid
15
Jacksonville Jaguars $ 220 Unpaid
16
Kansas City Chiefs $ 100 Unpaid
17

norcalsss

Eugene m********r

Las Vegas Raiders $ 20 Unpaid
18

hnath15801

Dan H***h

Los Angeles Chargers $ 80 Unpaid
19 Los Angeles Rams $ 35 Unpaid
20

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

Miami Dolphins $ 100 Unpaid
21
Minnesota Vikings $ 75 Unpaid
22
New England Patriots $ 240 Unpaid
23

bradychampion

Brady C******n

New Orleans Saints $ 20 Unpaid
24 New York Giants $ 40 Unpaid
25

hnath15801

Dan H***h

New York Jets $ 170 Unpaid
26

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

Philadelphia Eagles $ 85 Unpaid
27

craig2311

Craig C*****t

Pittsburgh Steelers $ 100 Unpaid
28
San Francisco 49ers $ 190 Unpaid
29

bobbydexter

Demetrius S****y

Seattle Seahawks $ 20 Unpaid
30
Tampa Bay Buccaneers $ 125     Paid     Anthony Perry 1/1✅
31

bobbydexter

Demetrius S****y

Tennessee Titans $ 20 Unpaid
32
Washington Commanders $ 20 Unpaid

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    mikecarlton

    Mike C*****n

    Slot 3

Most Recent Claimer

    palmetto

    Jason P*******************h

    Slot 2

Number of unique claims
    9
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    90.5 %