Please wait

$55 RT Spectra

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

$55 Random Team NFL Break !  Add $4 shipping unless I have a package for you already ! 
 

Add $1 if you want in our 1/1 pot - pays 75% of pot on any 1/1 card except printing plates . Remaining 25 % starts new pot ! Also $50 payout on Jersey # card or $25 on eBay 1/1 's ! (If you put the $1 in the pot)
 

1 x 2021 Spectra Hobby 

        4 Autographs

        4 Mem cards 

2 x 2021 Origins International blasters

2 x 2021 DonRuss blasters

2 x 2021 Absolute blasters

 

Paypal - NO NOTES (FF ONLY)

               spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY
              @Shane-Childe

CA -       $shanester528

 

LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES ! 

 

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1 Unpaid
2 Unpaid
3 Unpaid
4 Unpaid
5 Unpaid
6 Unpaid
7

airik114

Eric H******n

Unpaid 1/1
8

mtownsage

Minh N*o

Unpaid
9 Unpaid
10 Unpaid
11 Unpaid
12 Unpaid
13 Unpaid
14 Unpaid
15 Unpaid
16 Unpaid
17 Unpaid
18 Unpaid
19

airik114

Eric H******n

Unpaid 1/1
20 Unpaid
21 Unpaid
22 Unpaid
23

airik114

Eric H******n

Unpaid 1/1
24 Unpaid
25 Unpaid
26 Unpaid
27 Unpaid
28 Unpaid
29 Unpaid
30 Unpaid
31 Unpaid
32 Unpaid

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    airik114

    Eric H******n

    Slot 19

Most Recent Claimer

    mtownsage

    Minh N*o

    Slot 8

Number of unique claims
    2
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    12.5 %