Please wait

$38 RT 2020/2021 Mixer

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

$38 Random Team NFL Break ! (Plus $4 shipping unless I have a pckg for you) 

 

Add $1 to opt in our 1/1 pot ($153 Johnny hit 2 one of ones last night) pays 75% of pot on any 1/1 card except printing plates . Remaining 25% starts new pot 

 

Paypal - NO NOTES ( Friends & Family only )

          spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY 

          @Shane-Childe

CA -   $shanester528


1 x 2020 DonRuss Hobby box

1 x 2020 Optic Mega Box

1 x 2021 DonRuss Hobby box

1 x 2021 DonRuss Mega box

 

PLEASE LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES and 1/1 if you opt in for that 

 

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1
Unpaid Mini Casey PB
2

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid     1/1 1/1
3
Unpaid Michael Webb 1/1 ✅
4

bsteff32

Brian S*****y

    Paid     1/1 Brian Steffey. 1/1
5

chrisdillingham

Chris D********m

    Paid     1/1
6

caseypreyerblakney

Casey P************y

    Paid     1/1 Venmo 1:1
7
Unpaid Michael Webb 1/1 ✅
8

robertmeadschleicher

Robert S********r

    Paid     1/1 Schleicher 1/1
9

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1:1
10

carlosgarcia

Carlos G****a

    Paid    
11

rich

Richard M****e

    Paid     Mini 1/1
12

derekreisinger

Derek R*******r

    Paid     1/1 Pd Venmo
13

zapi44

Zachary P**e

    Paid     Mini 1/1 Zack Pire 1/1 Mini
14

phil

Phil L**n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
15

mrgunz

Joe R*****

    Paid     1/1 Venmo + 1/1
16

tonzafun

Alex W**b

    Paid     Mini 1/1 Alex Webb
17
Unpaid Mini
18

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1:1
19

rich

Richard M****e

    Paid    
20

rich

Richard M****e

    Paid     Mini 1/1
21

chrisdillingham

Chris D********m

    Paid     1/1
22

steelerking

Craig P**********l

    Paid     1/1 Craig Pfannenstiel 1/1
23

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1:1
24

drmbig

Irvin H*

    Paid     1/1 1/1
25
Unpaid Mini
26

norbud

Sean N****n

    Paid     Mini Sean Norton mini
27
Unpaid Robert Mead S ✅ 1/1
28
Unpaid Mike Zydel 1/1 ✅
29
Unpaid Joe Taylor 1/1 ✅
30
Unpaid Mini JOHNNY LEE 1/1 ✅
31

johnk812

John K******s

    Paid     1/1 1/1
32

michaelwebb

Michael W**b

    Paid     1/1

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    airik114

    Eric H******n

    Slot 9

Most Recent Claimer

    michaelwebb

    Michael W**b

    Slot 32

Number of unique claims
    18
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    100.0 %