Please wait

$42 RT NFL Break

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

$42 Random Team NFL Break (plus $4 shipping unless I have a pckg for you) 

 

Add $1 if you want in the 1/1 pot (over $1900 🔥) pays 75% of pot on any 1 of 1 card except printing plates . Remaining 25% starts the new pot .

 

Paypal - NO NOTES (Friends & Family Only)

               spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY 

               @Shane-Childe

CA -       $shanester528

 

PAY AS YOU CLAIM PLEASE 

 

1 x 2021 Absolute Hobby

        3 Autographs (1 rookie premier)

        2 Memorabilia cards

        1 insert 

        2 parallels

        1 rookie

        Kaboom hunting

1 x 2021 Origins Hobby

         1 Rookie Patch Autograph

         1 additional Autograph

         1 Memorabilia card

1 x 2021 DonRuss Fatpack box 

         360 cards 

         Downtown hunting


LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES !

 

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1 Unpaid
2 Unpaid
3 Unpaid
4
Unpaid Ben Bauer 1/1
5 Unpaid
6 Unpaid
7

zapi44

Zachary P**e

Unpaid Zack Pire 1/1
8 Unpaid
9

mtownsage

Minh N*o

Unpaid 1/1
10 Unpaid
11

airik114

Eric H******n

Unpaid 1/1
12 Unpaid
13

wilcoxk024

Kristopher W****x

Unpaid
14 Unpaid
15 Unpaid
16

puertorican_305

Jashuomar C****s

Unpaid 1/1
17

wilcoxk024

Kristopher W****x

Unpaid +1
18

airik114

Eric H******n

Unpaid 1/1
19 Unpaid
20 Unpaid
21

justintime222000

Justin F*****o

Unpaid Alexandrajustinfajardo 1/1
22

ben_zuck

Benjamin Z*******n

Unpaid Venmo 1/1
23 Unpaid
24

puertorican_305

Jashuomar C****s

Unpaid 1/1
25

puertorican_305

Jashuomar C****s

Unpaid 1/1
26

brackthobby

Travis B**t

    Paid     1/1 BRACKT hobby, 1/1, Venmo
27 Unpaid
28 Unpaid
29 Unpaid
30

jedcausey

Jed C****y

Unpaid Jcausey - Venmo +1
31 Unpaid
32 Unpaid

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    zapi44

    Zachary P**e

    Slot 7

Most Recent Claimer

    jedcausey

    Jed C****y

    Slot 30

Number of unique claims
    9
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    41.9 %