Please wait

$130 RT 8 spots / 4 teams each

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

$130 Random Team Break ! Plus $4 shipping unless I have a package for you 


Please indicate if you would like to opt in to 1/1 pot . Add $4 for this break ($1 per team) If a 1/1 (no plates) hits, you win 75% of the pot and the card. Remaining 25% will go toward new 1 of 1 pot. This opts you into numbered card bounties below as well.

$1 Per team you have

Hit Jersey number - $50 from 1/1 pot

"EBAY 1/1s" (First serial number or last-For example 1/25 or 25/25)- $25 from 1/1 pot

Must opt into 1/1 pot (Pay $1) For numbered cards bounties

Payouts subject to change

 

ONLY 8 people  / 4 Teams each 

 

CHOOSE 4 spots !!! Team list will be randomized and matched up like normal 

 

1 x 2021 Spectra NFL Hobby  (only 16 cards)

        4 Autographs 

        4 Mem cards 

 

Paypal - NO NOTES (FF ONLY)

             schilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY 

            @Shane-Childe

CA -    $shanester528

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1 Unpaid
2 Unpaid
3 Unpaid
4 Unpaid
5 Unpaid
6 Unpaid
7 Unpaid
8 Unpaid
9 Unpaid
10 Unpaid
11 Unpaid
12 Unpaid
13 Unpaid
14 Unpaid
15 Unpaid
16 Unpaid
17 Unpaid
18 Unpaid
19 Unpaid
20 Unpaid
21 Unpaid
22 Unpaid
23 Unpaid
24 Unpaid
25 Unpaid
26 Unpaid
27 Unpaid
28 Unpaid
29 Unpaid
30 Unpaid
31 Unpaid
32 Unpaid

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    No one has claimed a slot yet

Most Recent Claimer
Number of unique claims
    0
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    0.0 %