Please wait

$95 RT NBA break - 4 Hobbies !!!

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

$95 Random Team break + $4 shipping (weekly)     4 Hobby boxes / 6 AUTOS 🔥

 

Add $1 if you decide to opt into our 1/1 pot - currently over $1240 🔥 Pays 75% of the pot on any 1/1 card that is not a printing plate . Remaining 25% starts the new pot ! 
 

Paypal - NO NOTES (Friends & Family only)

                 spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY 

                 @Shane-Childe

CA -         $shanester528


2 x 2020-21 Optic NBA  Hobby Boxes 

         1 Autograph (per box )
         20 Inserts/Parallels (per box)

2 x 2020-21 Obsidian NBA Hobby boxes 

         2 Autographs (per box)

         2 Parallels or Inserts (per box)

        
LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES !

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1 Unpaid
2 Unpaid
3

hyang1984

Hue Y**g

Unpaid
4

djfrey21

David F**y

    Paid     1/1 David Frey 1/1
5 Unpaid
6 Unpaid
7 Unpaid
8

mtownsage

Minh N*o

Unpaid 1/1
9

airik114

Eric H******n

Unpaid Eric Hoffmann 1/1
10 Unpaid
11 Unpaid
12 Unpaid
13 Unpaid
14 Unpaid
15 Unpaid
16 Unpaid
17 Unpaid
18 Unpaid
19 Unpaid
20 Unpaid
21

airik114

Eric H******n

Unpaid Eric Hoffmann 1/1
22 Unpaid
23

mtownsage

Minh N*o

Unpaid 1/1
24 Unpaid
25 Unpaid
26 Unpaid
27 Unpaid
28 Unpaid
29 Unpaid
30 Unpaid

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    mtownsage

    Minh N*o

    Slot 8

Most Recent Claimer

    hyang1984

    Hue Y**g

    Slot 3

Number of unique claims
    4
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    20.0 %