Please wait

$50 RT 2021 Origins FOTL Mixer

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

2021 Origins FOTL / 2020 Obsidian TMall Mixer 

$50 RT break + $4 weekly shipping

 

Add $1 if you want in the 1/1 pot ($1298+🔥) pays 75 % of pot on any 1/1 card that isn’t a printing plate - remaining 25% starts the new pot 

 

Paypal - NO NOTES (Friends / Family Only)

             spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY 

            @Shane-Childe

CA -     $shanester528

 

1 x 2021 Origins FOTL Hobby

         *  1 Rookie Autograph (Purple or Pink) and 1        

             Jumbo Patch Autograph

         *  1 Memorabilia Card

1 x 2020 Obsidian Tmall Hobby

         * One Red Flood Parallel #'d/26 Per Box!

         * Two Base Cards Per Box!

         * One Rookie Per Box!

2 x 2020 Optic Hanger boxes 

         * blue scope parallels

         * Downtown hunting

2 x 2020 Prizm Blaster boxes

         * look for blaster exclusive rookie mem 

2 x 2021 DonRuss blaster boxes

         * Downtown hunting

 

PLEASE LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES !

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1

zapi44

Zachary P**e

    Paid     1/1 Zack 1/1
2
Unpaid Bill Gustafson 1/1 PAID
3
Unpaid Michael Beacraft 1/1 PAID
4

puertorican_305

Jashuomar C****s

    Paid     1/1 1/1
5

dstivers27

Dalton S*****s

    Paid     1/1 Dalton Stivers paypal +1/1
6

danimal625

Daniel M*****y

    Paid     1/1 Mulcahy 1/1
7

puertorican_305

Jashuomar C****s

    Paid     1/1 1/1
8

danbeinlich

Dan B******h

    Paid     1/1 Dan Beinlich venmo
9

blairubc

Joshua B***r

Unpaid 1/1
10

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 Eric Hoffmann 1/1
11

michaelcoppola11

Michele c***********************m

    Paid     Michael (Mike) Coppola!!
12

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     1/1 paypal 1/1
13

bigd042188

Diego C******

    Paid     1/1
14

zapi44

Zachary P**e

    Paid     1/1 Zack 1/1
15

hokagetj

Raul T******o

    Paid     1/1 1/1 spot as well🔥
16

3bcjgolfer

Brandon J*****

    Paid     1/1 up from mini Brandon Jordan
17

ksuchuckles

Scott M***r

    Paid     1/1
18
Unpaid Clayton Beery 1/1 PAID
19

danimal625

Daniel M*****y

    Paid     1/1 Mulcahy 1/1
20

bradquast1

Brad Q***t

    Paid     1/1 up from mini
21

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 Eric Hoffmann 1/1
22

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid    
23

wilcoxk024

Kristopher W****x

    Paid     1/1 up from mini
24

jlee

Johnny L*e

    Paid     1/1
25

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid    
26

nator7636

Nam T****g

    Paid     1/1 Nam truong 1/1
27

wilcoxk024

Kristopher W****x

    Paid     1/1 +1
28
Unpaid Michael Vincent Regulto Dagum 1/1 PAID
29

carhart2517

Zach C*****t

    Paid     1/1 Zachary Scott: Venmo (1/1)
30

mikeyk74

Michael K*****y

    Paid     1/1 Sent pp
31

drmbig

Irvin H*

    Paid     1/1 up from mini Mini
32

jlee

Johnny L*e

    Paid     1/1 1/1 for both

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    puertorican_305

    Jashuomar C****s

    Slot 4

Most Recent Claimer

    michaelcoppola11

    Michele c***********************m

    Slot 11

Number of unique claims
    21
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    100.0 %