Please wait

2020-21 NBA PYT - 2 Obsidian Hobby , 1 Prizm Cello box

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

Pick Your Team NBA break ! 2 Hobbies , 4 Auto’s 🔥

 

2 x 2020-21 Obsidian Hobby boxes 

        * 4 Autographs total 

        * 4 parallels or inserts total 

1 x 2020-21 Prizm Cello Box (sealed)

        * 180 cards total 

        * 36 exclusive red/white/blue parallels 

         
Prices below include shipping (subtract $4 if I already have a package for you this week) 


Add $1 If you want in our 1/1 Pot (currently $1448 🔥) . Pays 75% on any 1 of 1 card (no printing plates) . Remaining 25% starts new pot

 

Multi - Team discount - $5 off each  additional team


Paypal - NO NOTES (Friends & Family only)

              spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY 

              @Shane-Childe

CA -       $shanester528

 

HOLD OFF ON PAYING PLEASE UNTIL AT LEAST  ½ FULL ! ( make sure there’s enough interest first )

 

$40 Atlanta Hawks  

$45 Boston Celtics  

$25 Brooklyn Nets  

$220 Charlotte Hornets 

$45 Chicago Bulls  

$35 Cleveland Cavaliers  

$65 Dallas Mavericks 

$30 Denver Nuggets 

$55 Detroit Pistons  

$120 Golden State Warriors  

$40 Houston Rockets  

$20 Indiana Pacers 

$25 Los Angeles Clippers 

$100 Los Angeles Lakers 

$65 Memphis Grizzlies 

$40 Miami Heat 

$65 Milwaukee Bucks 

$180 Minnesota Timberwolves 

$65 New Orleans Pelicans 

$65 New York Knicks 

$60 Oklahoma City Thunder 

$50 Orlando Magic 

$45 Philadelphia 76ers 

$35 Phoenix Suns 

$25 Portland Trail Blazers

$120 Sacramento Kings 

$35 San Antonio Spurs 

$20 Toronto Raptors 

$20 Utah Jazz 

$40 Washington Wizards 


PLEASE LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES !!!

 

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1 Unpaid $40 Hawks
2 Unpaid $45 Celtics
3 Unpaid $25 Nets
4 Unpaid $220 Hornets
5 Unpaid $45 Bulls
6
Unpaid $35 Cavaliers Michael VRD
7 Unpaid $65 Mavericks
8 Unpaid $30 Nuggets
9
Unpaid $55 Pistons Brian Marks
10 Unpaid $120 Warriors
11 Unpaid $40 Rockets
12 Unpaid $20 Pacers
13 Unpaid $25 Clippers
14

gchap

Adam C*****n

Unpaid $100 Lakers Adam Chapman
15 Unpaid $65 Grizzlies
16 Unpaid $40 Heat
17 Unpaid $65 Bucks
18 Unpaid $180 Timberwolves
19 Unpaid $65 Pelicans
20 Unpaid $65 Knicks
21 Unpaid $60 Thunder
22 Unpaid $50 Magic
23

sevs

Marc S*****

Unpaid $45 76ers 1/1
24 Unpaid $35 Suns
25

katk

Katrina K****a

Unpaid $25 Blazers
26 Unpaid $120 Kings
27 Unpaid $35 Spurs
28 Unpaid $20 Raptors
29
Unpaid $20 Jazz Nick Ford PAID 1/1
30 Unpaid $40 Wizards

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    katk

    Katrina K****a

    Slot 25

Most Recent Claimer

    gchap

    Adam C*****n

    Slot 14

Number of unique claims
    3
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    11.1 %