Please wait

$48 RT NFL Break

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

$48 Random Team NFL Break (plus $4 shipping unless I have a pckg for you already)

 

ADD $1 if you want in the 1/1 POT (over $2200 🔥) pays 75 % on any 1 of 1 card except printing plates . Remaining 25% starts the new pot ! 
 

PayPal - NO NOTES

            spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY 

            @Shane-Childe

CA -     $shanester528

 

1 x 2021 Origins Hobby 

4 x 2021 Origins international blasters 

2 x 2021 DonRuss Megas

 

LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES and 1/1 if you opt in for that 

 

 

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1

dmaxccs

Ryan F***r

    Paid     1/1 Venmo CDBBQ 1/1
2

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     Matt Mozzillo mini
3
Unpaid Michael Webb 1/1 ✅
4

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid     1/1
5
Unpaid Mini Jason PGS 1/1 ✅
6

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     1/1 paypal 1/1
7
Unpaid Mini Zack Pire 1/1 ✅
8
Unpaid Mini Nam Truong 1/1 ✅
9

ebrooks55

Eric B****s

    Paid     1/1 Eric Brooks 1/1
10
Unpaid Mini Jason PGS 1/1 ✅
11

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

Unpaid JPGS 1/1
12

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
13

brianbooher

Brian B****r

    Paid     1/1 Brian booher
14

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid     1/1
15

ebrooks55

Eric B****s

    Paid     1/1 Eric Brooks 1/1
16

katk

Katrina K****a

    Paid     1/1
17
Unpaid Mini Eric Hoffmann 1/1 ✅
18

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
19

bryantci

Charles B****t

    Paid     1/1 Charles Bryant 1/1
20

cb3329

Clayton B***y

    Paid     1/1 Clayton 1/1
21

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
22

steelerking

Craig P**********l

    Paid     1/1 Craig Pfannenstiel 1/1
23

brianbooher

Brian B****r

    Paid     1/1 Brian booher
24

cb3329

Clayton B***y

    Paid     1/1 Clayton 1/1
25

pjbreaker2021

Philip J****o

    Paid     1/1
26
Unpaid Mini Sean Norton 1/1 ✅
27

mrgunz

Joe R*****

    Paid     1/1 Joe Rankin 1/1
28
Unpaid Mini Camren Smith 1/1 ✅
29

stacywilliams

Stacy W******s

    Paid     1/1 Stacy Williams
30

mrgunz

Joe R*****

    Paid     1/1 Paying via PP thanks dude
31
Unpaid Mini Clayton Beery 1/1 ✅
32

dmaxccs

Ryan F***r

    Paid     1/1 @CDBBQ Venmo 1/1

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    palmetto

    Jason P*******************h

    Slot 11

Most Recent Claimer

    mtownsage

    Minh N*o

    Slot 14

Number of unique claims
    14
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    100.0 %