Please wait

$35 RT 2020 NFL Break

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

$35 Random Team NFL break 🔥 (plus $4 weekly shipping) 

 

ADD $1 to opt in to our 1/1 Pot ( over $1475🔥) pays 75% on any 1 of 1 card (except printing plates) - remaining 25% starts new pot 

 

Paypal - NO NOTES (Friends & Family Only)

             spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY 

            @Shane-Childe

CA -     $shanester528

 

2020 Plates and Patches Hobby Box

     * 1 Auto or Auto Patch card 

     * 1 Memorabilia Card

     * 1 Printing Plate 

     * 1 Parallel

     * 1 Base

2020 Optic Mega 

     * 1 Autograph 

     * 1 Memorabilia card

2020 Prizm Mega 

     * 1 Autograph

     * Neon green parallels

     * 10 rookies

2020 Select Mega boxes (2)

     * 10 purple die-cuts

     * 10 red die-cuts

     * $25 Bounty for break credit for any 🦓

2021 DonRuss blaster

     * 88 cards 

     * Downtown ?

 

PLEASE LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES ! 

 

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1

bradquast1

Brad Q***t

    Paid     Mini 1/1
2

bradquast1

Brad Q***t

    Paid     Mini 1/1
3

mrfester747

n/a

    Paid     1/1
4

jrl0629

Jeremy L****

    Paid     1/1 CA 1/1
5

brent6492

Brent W*******k

    Paid     1/1
6

raybsatx

Ray B***o

    Paid     1/1 Sending CA
7

sevs

Marc S*****

    Paid     1/1 1/1
8

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

Unpaid Jason PG Smith 1/1
9

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 Eric Hoffmann 1:1
10

natedoogiez

Nathan C****e

    Paid     1/1
11

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

Unpaid Jason PG Smith 1/1
12

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     1/1 PayPal 1/1
13

stevenray30

Steven C****

    Paid     1/1 Cashapp and 1of 1
14

bsteff32

Brian S*****y

    Paid     1/1 Brian Steffey. 1/1
15
Unpaid Michael Beacraft 1/1
16

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

Unpaid Jason PG Smith 1/1
17
Unpaid Junie Cordero PAID 1/1
18

drailed34

Derrick R*e

    Paid    
19
Unpaid Mini Steven Ray 1/1
20

chad_jones76

Chadwick J***s

    Paid     1/1
21

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 Eric Hoffmann 1:1
22

mrfester747

n/a

    Paid     1/1
23

chad_jones76

Chadwick J***s

    Paid     1/1
24

natedoogiez

Nathan C****e

    Paid     1/1
25

chad_jones76

Chadwick J***s

    Paid     1/1
26

norbud

Sean N****n

    Paid     1/1 Sean Norton 1/1
27
Unpaid Mini Ben Bauer 1/1
28

domdeleon

Dominic D*****n

    Paid     1/1
29

r_mcalpin

Richard M******

    Paid     1/1 1/1
30
Unpaid Mini Sean Norton 1/1
31
Unpaid Michael VRD PAID
32

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

Unpaid Jason PG Smith 1/1

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    norbud

    Sean N****n

    Slot 26

Most Recent Claimer

    chad_jones76

    Chadwick J***s

    Slot 25

Number of unique claims
    17
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    100.0 %