Please wait

$65 RT NFL Break #1

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

$65 Random Team NFL Break -๐ŸŽ„ AT COST ๐ŸŽ„

           ๐ŸŽ„Merry Christmas๐ŸŽ„

 

Add $4 shipping please unless I have a package for you already 


Add $1 per team  if you would like to opt in to our 1/1 pot . Currently $262 (after Johnnys 3rd $200 loan ๐Ÿคฃ) plus this break ! If a 1/1 (no plates) hits, you win 75% of the pot and the card. Remaining 25% will go toward new 1 of 1 pot. This opts you into numbered card bounties below as well.

$1 Per team you have

Hit Jersey number - $25 from 1/1 pot

"EBAY 1/1s" (First serial number or last-For example 1/25 or 25/25)- $10 from 1/1 pot

Must opt into 1/1 pot (Pay $1) For numbered cards bounties

Payouts subject to change

 

1 x 2021 Spectra Hobby 

           4 Autos 

           4 Mem

1 x 2021 Super Break 12/15 

1 x 2021 DonRuss Mega  (1 Auto)

1 x 2020 Obsidian TMall Hobby

1 x 2020 Prizm Mega (1 Auto)

1 x 2020 Optic Mega 

1 x 2020 Mosaic Mega 

 

Paypal - NO NOTES (FF ONLY)

          spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY 

          @Shane-Childe

CA-   $shanester528 

 

PLEASE LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES and โ€œ1/1โ€ if you decide to opt in 

 

 

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1

bsteff32

Brian S*****y

    Paid     1/1 Brian Steffey 1/1
2

colinhoban

Colin H***n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
3

sethro5hc

Seth S****r

    Paid     1/1
4
Unpaid Austin Y PAID 1/1 โœ…
5

rwyatt

Robbie F**e

    Paid     1/1
6
Unpaid Mozillo 1/1 PAID โœ…
7

zapi44

Zachary P**e

    Paid     1/1 Zack Pire 1/1
8

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

    Paid     1/1 Jpgs 1/1
9

wingspanchan

Chandler F***t

    Paid     1/1 Chandler 1/1
10

stevenray30

Steven C****

    Paid     1/1 1 of1
11

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid     1/1
12

redbully

642344 G*****k

    Paid     1/1
13

cb3329

Clayton B***y

    Paid     1/1 Clayton 1/1
14

sethro5hc

Seth S****r

    Paid     1/1
15

chengcasanova

Cheng C******a

    Paid     1/1 Cheng Casanova 1/1
16

cb3329

Clayton B***y

    Paid     1/1 Clayton 1/1
17
Unpaid Adam Murphy 1/1 PAID โœ…
18

redbully

642344 G*****k

    Paid     1/1
19

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
20

wingspanchan

Chandler F***t

    Paid     1/1 Chandler 1/1
21
Unpaid Mozillo 1/1 PAID โœ…
22

joetaylor

Joe T****r

    Paid    
23
Unpaid Jason Mack 1/1 PAID โœ…
24

jlee

Johnny L*e

    Paid     1/1
25

chengcasanova

Cheng C******a

    Paid     1/1 Cheng Casanova 1/1
26

drmbig

Irvin H*

    Paid     1/1 1/1
27

colinhoban

Colin H***n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
28

rwyatt

Robbie F**e

    Paid     1/1
29

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
30

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
31

katk

Katrina K****a

    Paid     1/1
32

gg_allen

Jason H**g

    Paid     1/1 Jason Hoag 1/1

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    wingspanchan

    Chandler F***t

    Slot 9

Most Recent Claimer

    gg_allen

    Jason H**g

    Slot 32

Number of unique claims
    18
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    100.0 %