Please wait

$140 RT NFL Break ( 4 teams each , 8 people )

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

$140 per person for 4 teams (8 people total)


Add $4 shipping unless I have a package for you already 

 

Add $1 per spot - ($4 total on this break) if you want in our 1/1 pot . Pays 75% of pot on any 1/1 except printing plates . Remaining 25% starts new pot . Also pays $50 for jersey number hits and $25 for eBay 1/1's !

 

CHOOSE 4 spots !!! Team list will be randomized and matched up like normal 

 

1 x 2021 Spectra NFL Hobby  (only 16 cards)

        4 Autographs 

        4 Mem cards 

 

Paypal - NO NOTES (FF ONLY)

             schilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY 

            @Shane-Childe

CA -    $shanester528

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1

rich

Richard M****e

    Paid    
2

cb3329

Clayton B***y

    Paid     1/1 Clayton 1/1
3

jayzmemorabilia

JayZ M*********a

Unpaid 1/1
4

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     1/1 Paypal 1/1
5

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
6

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
7

jayzmemorabilia

JayZ M*********a

Unpaid 1/1
8

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid     1/1
9

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
10

jayzmemorabilia

JayZ M*********a

Unpaid 1/1
11

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

    Paid     1/1 Jpgs 1/1
12

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     1/1 Paypal 1/1
13

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid     1/1
14

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
15

rich

Richard M****e

    Paid    
16

cb3329

Clayton B***y

    Paid     1/1 Clayton 1/1
17

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

    Paid     1/1 Jpgs 1/1
18

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
19

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid     1/1
20

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
21

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

    Paid     1/1 Jpgs 1/1
22

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
23

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid     1/1
24

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     1/1 Paypal 1/1
25

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
26

rich

Richard M****e

    Paid    
27

cb3329

Clayton B***y

    Paid     1/1 Clayton 1/1
28

rich

Richard M****e

    Paid    
29

jayzmemorabilia

JayZ M*********a

Unpaid 1/1
30

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     1/1 Paypal 1/1
31

cb3329

Clayton B***y

    Paid     1/1 Clayton 1/1
32

palmetto

Jason P*******************h

    Paid     1/1 Jpgs 1/1

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    jayzmemorabilia

    JayZ M*********a

    Slot 29

Most Recent Claimer

    rich

    Richard M****e

    Slot 28

Number of unique claims
    7
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    100.0 %