Please wait

$50 RT 2020 Prizm No Huddle Hobby Mixer

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

2020 NFL Mixer - $50 RT break (+ $4 weekly shipping)

 

Add $1 if you decide to opt in to our 1/1 pot ($1240 +) 🔥 pays 75% on any 1/1 other than printing plates (remaining 25% starts new pot)

 

Paypal - NO NOTES (FF Only please)

                  spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - @Shane-Childe

CA -          $shanester528

 

1 x 2020 Prizm “NO HUDDLE” Hobby box

      * One No Huddle Prizm Autograph Per Box!

      *  Ten No Huddle Prizms Per Box!

      *  18 Rookies Per Box!

      *  Collect Exclusive Neon Green Parallels, #'d   

           to 5

1 x 2020 Obsidian TMall Hobby box

      *  Find 1 Asia Exclusive ElectricEtch Red 

    *  Flood Parallel Numbered to 26 Per Box!

    *  Look for Autographs from the Hottest 

       Players in the NFL!
    *  Find 1 Rookie and 1 Parallel Per Box!

2 x 2020 Optic blaster boxes

    * 1 blaster with pink parallels

    * 1 blaster with purple shock parallels

    * Downtown hunting

2 x Select blaster boxes 

    * tri - color Prizm die-cuts

    * zebra hunting

 

LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES !

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1 Unpaid
2 Unpaid
3 Unpaid
4 Unpaid
5 Unpaid
6 Unpaid
7 Unpaid
8 Unpaid
9 Unpaid
10 Unpaid
11 Unpaid
12 Unpaid
13 Unpaid
14 Unpaid
15 Unpaid
16 Unpaid
17 Unpaid
18 Unpaid
19 Unpaid
20 Unpaid
21 Unpaid
22 Unpaid
23 Unpaid
24 Unpaid
25 Unpaid
26 Unpaid
27 Unpaid
28 Unpaid
29 Unpaid
30 Unpaid
31 Unpaid
32 Unpaid

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    No one has claimed a slot yet

Most Recent Claimer
Number of unique claims
    0
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    0.0 %