Please wait

$42 RT NBA Break

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

$42 Random Team NBA Break (plus $4 shipping unless I still have a pckg for you)

 

Better add that $1 to opt in our 1/1 Pot (over $1900🔥) Pays 75% of pot on any 1 of 1 card except for printing plates . Remaining 25 % starts the new pot 

 

PLEASE PAY AS YOU CLAIM ! 

 

Paypal - NO NOTES (Friends & Family only)

                 spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY 

                 @Shane-Childe

CA -         $shanester528

 

1 x 2020-21 Black Hobby

          1 Auto

          2 base 

          2 parallels

1 x 2020-21 Optic Fast Break Hobby

          1 Auto

          18 Inserts or Prizm Parallels

4 x 2020-21 Optic blasters 

         7 inserts or Prizm parallels per box

 

LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES 

         

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1
Unpaid Derek Farrell 1/1 ✅
2

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid     1/1 1/1
3

jolis

John O**s

    Paid     1/1 1/1 pd venmo
4

phil

Phil L**n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
5

youngblood421

Austin Y********d

Unpaid 1/1
6

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     1/1 paypal 1/1
7
Unpaid Derek Farrell ✅
8
Unpaid Michael VRD
9

wingspanchan

Chandler F***t

    Paid     1/1 Chandler 1/1
10

hotgrass

Mark H*****o

    Paid     1/1
11

hotgrass

Mark H*****o

    Paid     1/1
12

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     1/1 paypal 1/1
13

zapi44

Zachary P**e

    Paid     Zack Pire 1/1
14
Unpaid Mini Matt Mozillo
15

craftingduca

Ryan D**a

    Paid     1/1 Mini
16

craig2311

Craig C*****t

    Paid     1/1 1/1
17

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
18

norbud

Sean N****n

    Paid     1/1 Sean Norton 1/1
19
Unpaid Mini Clayton Beery
20

wingspanchan

Chandler F***t

    Paid     1/1 Chandler 1/1
21

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
22

robertmeadschleicher

Robert S********r

    Paid     1/1 Schleicher
23

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid     1/1 1/1
24

jlee

Johnny L*e

Unpaid 1/1
25

youngblood421

Austin Y********d

Unpaid 1/1
26

norbud

Sean N****n

    Paid     Mini Sean Norton
27
Unpaid Mini Richard McAbee
28
Unpaid Mini Clayton Beery
29

norbud

Sean N****n

    Paid     Mini Sean Norton
30

norbud

Sean N****n

    Paid     Mini Sean Norton

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    jlee

    Johnny L*e

    Slot 24

Most Recent Claimer

    norbud

    Sean N****n

    Slot 29

Number of unique claims
    14
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    100.0 %