Please wait

2021 NFL PYT Origins / Certified

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

2021 NFL Pick Your Team Break !

7 Autographs 🔥

3 Memorabilia Cards 🔥


1 x 2021 Origins Hobby Box

       * 1 Rookie Patch Autograph

       * 1 Additional Autograph 

       * 1 Memorabilia card 

1 x 2021 Certified Hobby Box

      * 1 Freshman Fabric Autograph (RPA)

      * 1 Additional Autograph

      * 2 Relics

      * 10 Inserts 

      * 2 Rookies / Rookie Parallels

3 x 2021 DonRuss Mega Box

      * 1 Autograph each 

      * Downtown hunting 

     

ADD $1 if you want in our 1/1 Pot (over $1600)

pays 75% of pot on any 1/1 except printing plates . Remaining 25% starts the new pot 

 

PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (USA)

 

$5 Discount for each additional team !

(subtract from your total amount)

 

Paypal - NO NOTES (FF Only - or cover fees)

               spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY 

              @Shane-Childe

CA -       $shanester528

 

PLEASE LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES !

 

$30 Arizona Cardinals

$45 Atlanta Falcons

$30 Baltimore Ravens

$25 Buffalo Bills

$25 Carolina Panthers

$160 Chicago Bears

$70 Cincinnati Bengals

$15 Cleveland Browns

$40 Dallas Cowboys

$25 Denver Broncos

$15 Detroit Lions

$25 Green Bay Packers

$50 Houston Texans

$20 Indianapolis Colts

$190 Jacksonville Jaguars

$50 Kansas City Chiefs

$15 Las Vegas Raiders

$40 Los Angeles Chargers

$35 Los Angeles Rams

$60 Miami Dolphins

$25 Minnesota Vikings

$160 New England Patriots

$25 New Orleans Saints

$30 New York Giants

$160 New York Jets

$60 Philadelphia Eagles

$75 Pittsburgh Steelers

$160 San Francisco 49ers

$20 Seattle Seahawks

$60 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

$15 Tennessee Titans

$20 Washington Football Team

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid     $30 Cardinals 1/1 1/1
2

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     $45 Falcons 1/1 paypal 1/1
3

puertorican_305

Jashuomar C****s

    Paid     $30 Ravens 1/1 1/1
4

slimasaurus

Luke O***n

    Paid     $25 Bills 1/1 Luke olson FB
5

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid     $25 Panthers 1/1 1/1
6

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     $160 Bears 1/1 Eric Hoffmann 1/1
7

azriley82

Riley M*****l

    Paid     $70 Bengals 1/1 Michael Riley 1/1
8

craftingduca

Ryan D**a

    Paid     $15 Browns 1/1 1/1
9

craftingduca

Ryan D**a

    Paid     $40 Cowboys 1/1
10

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid     $25 Broncos 1/1 1/1
11

slimasaurus

Luke O***n

    Paid     $15 Lions 1/1
12

xxmackman90xx

Jason M**k

    Paid     $25 Packers 1/1 Jason mack
13

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     $50 Texans 1/1 Eric Hoffmann 1/1
14

xxmackman90xx

Jason M**k

    Paid     $20 Colts 1/1 Jason mack
15
Unpaid $190 Jaguars mini Irvin Ho 1/1
16

508gonz

Steven G******z

    Paid     $50 Chiefs mini 1/1 Steven Gonzalez pd $app 1/1
17

azriley82

Riley M*****l

    Paid     $15 Raiders 1/1 Michael Riley 1/1
18

r_mcalpin

Richard M******

    Paid     $40 Chargers 1/1 1/1
19

azriley82

Riley M*****l

    Paid     $35 Rams 1/1 Michael Riley 1/1
20

azriley82

Riley M*****l

    Paid     $60 Dolphins 1/1 Michael Riley 1/1
21

mtownsage

Minh N*o

    Paid     $25 Vikings 1/1 1/1
22
Unpaid $160 Patriots 1/1 Jashuomar
23

azriley82

Riley M*****l

    Paid     $25 Saints 1/1 Michael Riley 1/1
24

snapperhead

Brian M******

    Paid     $30 Giants 1/1
25
Unpaid $120 Jets Dalton Stivers 1/1 mini
26

craftingduca

Ryan D**a

    Paid     $60 Eagles 1/1 1/1
27

steelerking

Craig P**********l

    Paid     $75 Steelers 1/1 Craig Pfannenstiel 1/1
28

dojoco

Dominic C****s

    Paid     $160 49ers 1/1 Dominic Collis 1/1
29

boojamin

JOSHUA B***H

    Paid     $20 Seahawks 1/1 Joshua Booth 1/1
30

mdbanks86

n/a

    Paid     $60 Buccaneers 1/1 1/1
31

sevs

Marc S*****

    Paid     $15 Titans 1/1 1/1
32

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     $20 WFT 1/1 paypal 1/1

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    xxmackman90xx

    Jason M**k

    Slot 12

Most Recent Claimer

    sevs

    Marc S*****

    Slot 31

Number of unique claims
    16
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    100.0 %