Please wait

$60 RT Black / Optic Fast Break

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

$60 Random Team NBA Break (plus $4 shipping unless I have a pckg for you already)

 

Make sure you add $1 if you want in the 1/1 pot (over $1800 🔥) . Pays 75 % of the pot on any 1 of 1 card (no printing plates) . Remaining 25% starts new pot 

 

2 x 2020-21 Panini Black Hobby boxes

       1 Autograph each

       2 Parallels each

       2 Base each

2 x 2020-21 Optic Fast Break Hobby boxes

       1 Autograph each 

       18 Inserts or Parallels each

 

Paypal - NO NOTES (Friends & Family Only)

               spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY 

               @Shane-Childe

CA -       $shanester528

 

PLEASE LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES ! 

 

       

         

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1 Unpaid
2 Unpaid
3 Unpaid
4 Unpaid
5 Unpaid
6 Unpaid
7 Unpaid
8 Unpaid
9

airik114

Eric H******n

Unpaid Eric Hoffmann 1/1
10

hotgrass

Mark H*****o

    Paid     1/1 1/1
11 Unpaid
12 Unpaid
13 Unpaid
14 Unpaid
15 Unpaid
16 Unpaid
17 Unpaid
18 Unpaid
19 Unpaid
20 Unpaid
21

airik114

Eric H******n

Unpaid Eric Hoffmann 1:1
22 Unpaid
23

mtownsage

Minh N*o

Unpaid 1/1
24 Unpaid
25 Unpaid
26 Unpaid
27 Unpaid
28 Unpaid
29 Unpaid
30

hotgrass

Mark H*****o

    Paid     1/1 1/1

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    airik114

    Eric H******n

    Slot 9

Most Recent Claimer

    mtownsage

    Minh N*o

    Slot 23

Number of unique claims
    3
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    16.7 %