Please wait

$38 RT NFL break

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

$38 Random Team Break (+$4 shipping unless I have a pckg for you)

 

Add $1 if you want in the 1/1 pot (over $2000 🔥) pays 75% on any 1/1 except plates , remaining 25% starts new pot)

 

Paypal - NO NOTES (FF Only)

             spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY 

             @Shane-Childe

CA -      $shanester528

 

1 x 2021 Absolute Hobby

            3 Autos

            2 Mem 

           💥Kaboom💥 ?

1 x 2021 DonRuss Hobby

           1 Auto

           1 Mem

           🔥 Downtown🔥 ? Marvel ?

1 x 2021 DonRuss Mega 

           1 Auto 

 

PLEASE LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES 

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1 Unpaid
2 Unpaid
3 Unpaid
4 Unpaid
5

mtownsage

Minh N*o

Unpaid 1/1
6
Unpaid David Wright
7 Unpaid
8 Unpaid
9 Unpaid
10
Unpaid David Wright
11 Unpaid
12 Unpaid
13 Unpaid
14 Unpaid
15 Unpaid
16 Unpaid
17 Unpaid
18
Unpaid 1/1 Ben Bauer
19 Unpaid
20 Unpaid
21 Unpaid
22 Unpaid
23 Unpaid
24 Unpaid
25 Unpaid
26 Unpaid
27 Unpaid
28 Unpaid
29 Unpaid
30 Unpaid
31 Unpaid
32 Unpaid

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    mtownsage

    Minh N*o

    Slot 5

Most Recent Claimer

    mtownsage

    Minh N*o

    Slot 5

Number of unique claims
    1
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    3.4 %