Please wait

$35 RT NFL break

@shanester528

Shane C****e
Joined August 2021
Verified
658 Followers

$35 Random Team NFL Break !

Add $4 shipping unless I'm holding a package for you this week !

Add $1 per team  if you would like to opt in to our 1/1 pot . Currently $280 plus both of tonight's breaks ! If a 1/1 (no plates) hits, you win 75% of the pot and the card. Remaining 25% will go toward new 1 of 1 pot. This opts you into numbered card bounties below as well.

$1 Per team you have

Hit Jersey number - $50 from 1/1 pot

"EBAY 1/1s" (First serial number or last-For example 1/25 or 25/25)- $25 from 1/1 pot

Must opt into 1/1 pot (Pay $1) For numbered cards bounties

Payouts subject to change

 

NOTE - ONLY 16 cards in this break - at least 16 teams will get 0 cards , maybe more . I will refund shipping  to those who skunk 
 

2021 Spectra Hobby Box 🔥

          4 Autographs 🔥

          4 Memorabilia cards 🔥

 

PLEASE WAIT ON PAYMENTS UNTIL OVER HALF FULL - need to make sure we can fill it today 
 

Paypal - NO NOTES (Friends & Family Only)

             spchilde@gmail.com

Venmo - EMOJIS ONLY (NO NOTES)

            @Shane-Childe

CA -    shanester528

 

PLEASE LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME IN NOTES & 1/1 if you decide to opt in 

Copy Slot & Claim
Slot Claim Paid Owner's Public Notes Claimer's Public Notes
1

robbybryant

Robby B****t

    Paid     1/1 1/1
2

brianbrown

Brian B***n

    Paid     No 1/1 , no shipping sent venmo
3

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
4

youngblood421

Austin Y********d

    Paid     1/1 1/1
5

mikezydel

Mike Z***l

    Paid     1/1
6

mikezydel

Mike Z***l

    Paid     1/1
7

mikezydel

Mike Z***l

    Paid     1/1
8

mikezydel

Mike Z***l

    Paid     1/1
9

mikezydel

Mike Z***l

    Paid     1/1
10

rich

Richard M****e

    Paid     1/1
11

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
12

norbud

Sean N****n

    Paid     1/1 Sean Norton 1/1
13

katk

Katrina K****a

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅
14

youngblood421

Austin Y********d

    Paid     1/1 1/1
15

aaronshipp

Aaron S***p

    Paid     1/1 I paid with 40 with Venmo.
16

rich

Richard M****e

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅
17

katk

Katrina K****a

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅
18

youngblood421

Austin Y********d

    Paid     1/1 1/1
19

camcards1993

Cameron H**t

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅ Cameron Holt 1/1
20

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     1/1 paypal 1/1
21

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     1/1 paypal 1/1
22

airik114

Eric H******n

    Paid     1/1 1/1
23

camcards1993

Cameron H**t

    Paid     1/1 Cameron Holt 1/1
24

youngblood421

Austin Y********d

    Paid     1/1 1/1
25

changkham

chang v**g

    Paid    
26

joetaylor

Joe T****r

    Paid     1/1
27

robbybryant

Robby B****t

    Paid     1/1 1/1
28
Unpaid Mini Mike Zydel 1/1 ✅
29

aaronshipp

Aaron S***p

    Paid     1/1 I'll send you another 40 for this spot.
30

redbully

642344 G*****k

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅
31

katk

Katrina K****a

    Paid     Mini 1/1 ✅
32

jmo12

John M******o

    Paid     1/1 paypal 1/1

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.sequence }}: {{ val.full_name_mark }} {{ val.username }}

This listing has not been randomized yet

Randomization {{ value.sequence }}
 {{ value.list_reset }}
{{ value.league_name }}

{{ value.date }}

{{ value.time }}

{{ value.mask_full_name }} {{ value.username }}

{{ value.ip_address }}

{{ val.name }}

Copy

This listing has not been randomized yet

{{ item.sequence != null ? item.sequence + ':' : ''}} {{ item.full_name_mark }} {{ item.username }}

{{ item.team }}

First Claimer

    camcards1993

    Cameron H**t

    Slot 23

Most Recent Claimer

    katk

    Katrina K****a

    Slot 13

Number of unique claims
    14
% of slots claimed (not including hidden)
    100.0 %